• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck concepts

parkedcar

Now that I have my logo squared away i'm moving on to the wrap...for real this time.
I'm working on more, but i just wanted to get an idea of what you guys think so far.
I'm torn at this point. I think the first 2 are a little "cooler" looking but the last has better impact, although i'm not sure if its too boring.
I plan on having a subtle effect or texture in the solid colors, but havent played with that yet.
So what do you think?
Picture 9.jpg Picture 10.jpg Picture 11.jpg

slappy

IMHO, it's too pretty for a lifted dodge, especially a 3/4 ton or 1 ton looking at the lugs if thats what that truck is.... Those colors should be on a VW bug... Change the color scheme to something more to fit the truck and you gotta winner:thumb:

buy the way... first one here also!

Last edited:

astro8

I like 3 the most as it flows and fits the best to my eye, but could be because the small white copy is throwing 1's angles off and looks a bit weird on 2.
Even so, do something with that copy on the front guard on 3...move it closer to the white panel..it's just hanging there and too close to the wheel arch..the overall look you've achieved all looks pretty good to my eye...looks professional and I like your colour scheme....refreshing change from black, red, skulls and snakes etc.:thumb:

auto accents sc

I like number 3. I also like the color scheme. I also thought the angles in 1 and 2 were awkward. Did you try a white oval for the break up? I don't know how the text in the rear would look. But the oval with arcs accenting it might work.
Jamey

legacyborn

I like number three as well. I would agree that it seems a bit bright and colorful for a lifted truck, but I think it will definitely attract positive attention.

John L

I'd vote for number 1.
But please don't do the added texture effects. IMO that's where almost all wraps turn for the worst. Just say no.

parkedcar

Some great comments everyone!! Thank you!
That is not my actual truck (wish it was!).
Mine is just a non lifted 1500. I just wanted to throw the wrap on a photo and that was the first clean pic I found on line.
It definitely sounds like number 2 is out of the running.
That's fine with me. Number 1 was my first and number 3 was my second. Number 2 was just an attempt to add a little more color to number 1.
Thanks again for all the great input.
I'll be working on more but for now i'm off to the lake for some fishing.

rjpjr

Like everybody else, I like versions 1 & 3. On initial impact alone, I definitely lean towards 3, although I am not a fan of the logo placement on the window. Whenever possible, I avoid using window film since the colors are always muted. Version 3 is a cleaner design and is prioritized nicely. Version 1 may show a little more creativity but I am not sure that I like the interference of the V in the logo with the stripe elements. It needs a little more breathing room.

Question... How are you going to handle the layouts on the passenger side?

With that question in mind, option 1 may win out as it may make the transition more effectively.

I disagree with the comments about the colors, they are a strength, I wouldn't change them. You are adapting your businesses personality and identity to the truck, not the trucks personality to your business.

Nice layouts!

laserman70

I like #3. I like the lines with the body, everything is easy to read and the color scheme is bright but not to overwhelming. nice job..

speedmedia

Good job! I really like both #1 & #3 but I think I am leaning more towards #3.

Great colors, good flow and clean and easy to read, nice work!

Thanks,
Kurt