• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck

DoubleDown

Now, normally I don't post this type of stuff but this one I have to. The design was done by Seven Sin design, we printed it on our latex on Avery SuperCast and matte laminate and installed it with 2 guys in 10 hours. It's my truck, my lowrider, my daily driver, and one of our shop trucks. I will try to take design pics up close but the detail is amazing, not a ton of copy work...I mean there are so many random scratches and placements of screw heads, etc it's nuts.

Attachments

• GEDC2572.jpg
    GEDC2572.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 148
  • GEDC2578.jpg
    GEDC2578.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 100
  • GEDC2579.jpg
    GEDC2579.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 109
  • GEDC2575.jpg
    GEDC2575.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 122
  • GEDC2574.jpg
    GEDC2574.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 142

DoubleDown

Yeah, his design work is amazing, the pics don't do it any justice, I've got to get a photographer to take pics of this.

IGD

I use to have a bagged chevy dually, sold it to build my new toy Ls2 swapped s13

TheSnowman

Looks good...but me being a country boy from Indiana will NEVER understand lowering a truck. You gotta jack them babies up!