• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Vehicle Critique

signmeup

signmeup what kine of car is that?

JR
Yep.... Suzuki X90. Redbull did up a bunch when they came out with a big can of Redbull on the back. They're pretty rare.... I think they made about 7000 for the US market. They're from '96 to '99 so they're pretty old now. 4x4's too. I'm looking for one.....

Craig Sjoquist

I like your using your K's
Also will like the after compared to the before way better.
The colors are also good simple to the point with alot less effects great.

What does not look pro ...is the font in your business name ...contrast is what your aiming for ..meaning you have a custom K's the rest should be more plain.. the lower case contrasts with bottom line and the K's great so a serif or sans serif will work if it looks more rounded to contrast against the flat & wide you have on others.

hopes ya understand

signgal

Yep.... Suzuki X90. Redbull did up a bunch when they came out with a big can of Redbull on the back. They're pretty rare.... I think they made about 7000 for the US market. They're from '96 to '99 so they're pretty old now. 4x4's too. I'm looking for one.....

Have one parked 3 houses down in my neighborhood LOL My son's enjoy making fun of it.

signmeup

Here's the red bull version. Hard to ignore one of these going down the street.
Beats a smart car any day.

Attachments

• redbullx90.jpg
    redbullx90.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 79

"Deposit Please"

Too much grunge on the carbon, not sure what the scribble is inside the Kuston Koncepts lettering. Try tightening up the outer shadow & maybe add stroke to Kustom Koncepts. Overall, it's alright. Keep playing with the design

Deviated

reminds me

hearing about your "nobody wants wraps" problem reminds me of a story I remember being told when I was younger.

A high paid shoe rep went to brazil to try to sell shoes. He was there for 1 week and was calling the home office all upset wanting to be on the next flight home, saying there is no market for shoes here, nobody wears shoes here. Another shoe rep heard of this and was begging to go, its an open market, EVERYBODY can be a customer

You have a van and a trailer right? Can you move away from the racer on one of your autos, and make one more racerish, some how have them go together. Have pics of race cars you have done on the trailer included in your wrap design, but have your wrap itself be relaxed for the lawyer?

k6media

Can I be honest? Who is this vehicle appealing to? Think about your target market. This is very grungy and intimidating to a lot of business owners. You are appealing to the wrong target market all together.

Think of something that shows off what large format graphics can do.. but something that will appeal to the average business owner..

Des6139

Please take this in good fate, but you could put the best wrap design in the world on that car....and it would still look shite. You need a small cheap van

kustomkoncepts

every one here can fuck off. thanks for making fun of me I never asked what you think about my POS car just the colors and design . hope you all feel better for it. Admin you can deactivate my account I won't be back here again.. thanks.

signmeup

Jeez.... man up dude. You did ask for opinions.

For the record I had no idea you had a van and trailer when I posted the suggestion of trading the car for a shop vehicle. I thought the car was all you had. I still think it would be best to leave the car blank. Concentrate on your van. Your business (in my opinion) will be better off for it. Was only trying to help.

SignManiac

I'm going to remain sensitive to your feelings and refrain from calling you a pink elephant. It looks sweet and is perfect as is. That's the good and bad of it.