• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ShopVOX to Quickbooks Online Connections

fresh

I'm about to lose my mind.

Has anyone RECENTLY set up ShopVox with Quickbooks online? I keep having problems, and its a combination of issues. I keep asking SV questions, but they don't appear to understand what the issue is, and can't answer my questions.

Its insane, and I cannot imagine everyone is going through this bs. Help.

CL Visual

We've been in the process of setting up shopvox the past month or so and although I haven't actually linked in my quickbooks, I plan to by January 1st. I've had a web meeting with my rep every week and continue to learn from it. Not sure who you're dealing with but perhaps you need to speak to someone other than the person you've been dealing with.

fresh

so the issue is mostly because Quickbooks Online recently changed how they deal with sales tax. They automated it, which they thought would be helpful, but it really just makes it so you can't make changes when you need to.

In SV, you need to have a sales tax account for Exempt customers. the rate is set to 0. But you can't do that in the new QBO. Its been HOURS of resolution with SV, QB, me, and my accountant. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have everything fixed.