• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short run (100 or so) posters

bjones

Looking for who can help me out, this was SUPPOSED to be a 2 color silkscreen poster but the printer couldn't come through. Looking for either a digital 18x24 print or someone to pick up the silkscreen job, preferably local to florida if possible.

The artwork is set up for digital or silkscreen depending on how it can be printed.

Thanks!

Looking for who can help me out, this was SUPPOSED to be a 2 color silkscreen poster but the printer couldn't come through. Looking for either a digital 18x24 print or someone to pick up the silkscreen job, preferably local to florida if possible.

The artwork is set up for digital or silkscreen depending on how it can be printed.

Thanks!
Signs365 does really nice prints on heavy stock. You'll want to click on the Plus+ section.