• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

should i quit?

DOGraphics

:Welcome: 2 :signs101:

Never Quit anything. That's my opinion.
As long as you are mouving forward
in a positive direction that isn't quitting.

just my $0.02

OneUpTenn

Welcome from TN...and aside from your bad punctuation and grammar, I really like your post. Follow your heart and your head. Good Luck to ya!

rocket97

Not trying to sound mean or nasty here, If you are even thinking about quitting now, then I assure you will not want to do this sometime.
Subscribe to all the mags and buy all the books and in the end if you don't have the will to try and learn its all wasted money and time. Best of luck on your decisions...

When I was working for a super-experienced signmaker, he once told me-

"Sign shops on a ego trip come and go...only the guys that have the talent and love what they do last."
-John Flinner

another good one..

"A talent is a combination of something you love a great deal, something you can lose yourself in - something that you can start at 9 in the morning, look up from your work and it's 10 o'clock at night - and something that you have a natural ability to do very well."
-George Lucas

hoppers

This is a crusty, but talented bunch with an accumulated wealth of knowledge.
C

Hey I resemble that remark! haha, "crusty but talented" I think is a very good term for us.

Instead of signs 101, how about crustybuttalentedsignadvice .com? ha