• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should I use this vendor for channel letters ?

Drip Dry

18 years in the business and have only done 3 sets of channel letters
Just shows my type of client base

I have a need to do a set of letters.

Anyone ever use Sign Fab.com. They sent an impressive catalog. But that could just be a good marketing company.

Any comments about them... Anyone use them ?

Thanks

ams

Don't know but I will never use them. I emailed them 3 times with files asking for a quote. Days......weeks..... a month went by and never a reply.
Calling them didn't work either. They lost all of my business.

Marlene

Don't know but I will never use them. I emailed them 3 times with files asking for a quote. Days......weeks..... a month went by and never a reply.
Calling them didn't work either. They lost all of my business.

me too. I jsut gave up on them

reQ

I am in Canada, but before our dollar went into toilet, i had pretty decent prices from DirectSign Wholesale. Have no idea what the situation with them right now.

paul luszcz

We used Direct Sign Wholesale four times in the past year and were happy every time, even the time a lightbox arrived damaged. They sent me a check for my time to make the repair and would have replaced it if I preferred.