Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I wait to buy a new HP Latex Printer?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Cut Cut, Jan 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cut Cut

Cut Cut New Member

Jul 2, 2017
    Richmond
    In the next few months I may have to buy a 2nd HP Latex printer. I currently have the 110 and will be keeping it as backup. We’re about to pick up a big client and will need the features of the HP 365.

I was wondering if I should hold off as long as I can for the new model? I’m really interested if or when the roll to roll white version will come out.

Does anyone have any thoughts on if It’s worth waiting for or is it going to be a wile before the new version?

Tags:
  2. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    Not sure if you are going to see a white version anytime this year. I have an r series and the way they utilize white in that platform would make it difficult to transfer to a smaller unit...plus it would be so slow rendering it useless. imo. what features do you need from the 365? why not get a 560....the lack of spindles is a huge plus