• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should I wait to buy a new HP Latex Printer?

CC-CMYK

In the next few months I may have to buy a 2nd HP Latex printer. I currently have the 110 and will be keeping it as backup. We’re about to pick up a big client and will need the features of the HP 365.

I was wondering if I should hold off as long as I can for the new model? I’m really interested if or when the roll to roll white version will come out.

Does anyone have any thoughts on if It’s worth waiting for or is it going to be a wile before the new version?

greysquirrel

Not sure if you are going to see a white version anytime this year. I have an r series and the way they utilize white in that platform would make it difficult to transfer to a smaller unit...plus it would be so slow rendering it useless. imo. what features do you need from the 365? why not get a 560....the lack of spindles is a huge plus