• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout Out for Veterans Day Surprise -time to return the loyalty to you

phototec

Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to OneOne software, the creators of the Plug-In suite for PhotoShop and now the all new Perfect Photo Suite 7.

I use the OnOne suite of products, Perfect Resize, Perfect Mask, Focal Point, Perfect Effect, and Photo Frame, almost daily, on almost every photo before printing the image. And using Perfect Resize is the only way to enlarge images up to 1000% flawlessly.

As a long time user of their products I had emailed them a question about upgrading to the latest Perfect Photo Suite 7 for $149.99 and received the following reply:

Hello Jon,

We have just sent you the upgrade to the Suite 7 for free! This will come in a separate email from this one with a license number and the installer links. We noticed that you've been keeping pretty regular with our upgrades throughout the years so we think it's time to return the loyalty to you.

Plus, we love Veterans! Thank you for your service to our country. It's people like you that helped make our nation great.

Happy Veterans Day! :)

This FREE upgrade was a total surprise to me and shows the character of this company, I will continue to use their products for a long time. OnOne is a FIRST RATE company in my book!

http://www.ononesoftware.com/

To bad much larger companies like Adobe, who I have been purchasing products from for over 24 years don't offer discounts to Veterans.

:thumb: :wavingflag: :clapping:

phototec

So what your saying is that Veterans are better then the average person?

Wow, I think you should read my post again, NOWHERE did I say Veterans were better than anybody else!

This was a shout out to one company who appreciates veterans for their service to our country, and Nov. 11 is Veterans Day, but if you couldn't get that, I think you have a serious problem?

Most people do appreciate Veterans for their service to our great country, but their are those like yourself who did NOT serve and think serving in the military in a foreign country its nothing, which is ok, that's why us who served, and the 58,000 who died in Vietnam for YOUR freedom, to think what you want.

Thank God you live in this great country because of all the men and women who had the guts to serve and defend the freedoms some take so lightly.

For all the Veterans on Signs101 here is a listing of Veterans Day FREE stuff:

http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

:wavingflag:
Served proudly in Vietnam for 18 months

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice thing they did for you there phototec.
Hats off to them and hats off to you for your service to the country.

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

Nice thing they did for you there phototec.
Hats off to them and hats off to you for your service to the country.

wayne k
guam usa

Thanks Wayne, good of you to say that!

I joined the US Army right out of high school at the peak of the war in Vietnam, and within a year was sent over there. We landed in the dark of night and it was very scary, cause as soon as we landed the plane, the VC were firing mortars onto the tarmac, and they rushed us out of the plane and into bunkers until the shelling stopped, my first night in a foreign land, one I will never forget.

Anyway, 18 months later when leaving Nam, we left in the daylight, I remember flying over Guam, it looked like a very big island to me, I remember seeing all the B52's on the airstrip being readied for there next bomb run over Hanoi, Guam played a major role during the war, hosting all those B52's.

:wavingflag:

CES020

So what your saying is that Veterans are better then the average person?

Wouldn't 49.999% of people be better than the average person, by default? :)

Thanks for your service. My Dad is retired from 37 years of service.

Thanks for all of you and your service to our country.

Suz

phototec,

I never get tired of saying this to people like you...My Dad served.

THANK YOU!!!! I have a lot of brothers who would have gone to Vietnam, but fortunately the war ended before that happened, they were teenagers and my Mom (widow) had raised all of us alone. She wasn't about to give up her sons too, and had a heck of a time raising us all after my Dad's death.

Because of people like you who served, I never had to lose any of my brothers.

So, enjoy the Holiday, you earned it!!!

Stealth Ryder

I for one appreciate the sentiment... More than 20 years of service, 2 bullet holes and have seen the whole world... I would not have traded any of it for anything different... God Bless the Soldier, Sailor, Airmen, Marine, and Coast Guard personnel who have served and continue to serve...

CentralSigns

I had a problem with one of their products, and they fixed it right away. In addition they sent me the next new release for the same product for free. Awesome company and support.