Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shout out to Fire Sprints & their awesome "Fast & Free" coro deal.

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by Andy D, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I'm not sure how to tag the member FireSprint.com, I would appreciate if someone could do that

If you haven't seen, Fire Sprint has an awesome deal on (100) 12" x 18" single color, coroplast signs, with wire stakes & free shipping, single sided for $1.50 ea. double sided $1.80 ea.
    They arrive quickly and were the cleanest screen printing I have seen.

Any chance you can expand on that deal for lower quantities?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  2. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

• Like Like x 1
  3. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    @theusername will tag a member Andy DAndy D

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FireSprint.com

Hot off the press...kinda. The Fast & Free line is a game changer. Here's why we did it:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    You are welcome.
    I have a couple questions;
    On other products, do you offer free shipping on orders that meet a minimum?

On full color coroplast, there's no way to do full bleed?
    It's not normally a big issue, but I have some reoccurring jobs that we have been doing full bleed.

6. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

We love FireSprint, and use them as much as possible. Super cool people with great quality, service, and prices.

7. FireSprint.com

Thanks guys!

Andy DAndy D
    • Free shipping is only available on select items with the Fast & Free logo. It's taking off and we have alot of products planned for it. Keep checking back as we have 2 major products we'll be adding in the next 60 days. We just started the program in the spring as kind of a soft launch. We'll add it to as much as we possibly can!
    • All our full color coro is available with full bleed! (At no additional charge) It's not something you need to specify so that's why the option isn't there. Just send artwork in that goes all the way to the edge and we'll generate the bleed for you all day ever day!
    Once again, thank you for the feedback! I am glad you said something. I see how someone could think that. We'll make that more clear!

• Informative Informative x 2