Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shout Out To Gemini

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Sign Works, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    I have to commend Gemini on my recent experience with them.
    Ordered painted laser cut acrylic letters then the job got put on hold so I didn't open the box when it arrived, two and a half months later got the go ahead on the job and proceeded to open the box only to find 3 of the letters broken. Called Gemini and explained the situation, no questions asked, no problem, they replaced the broken letters. Amazing customer service Gemini, 20+ years without a problem, wish I could say the same for all my vendors.

Tags:
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  2. signmania

signmania Owner

May 1, 2010
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    I've had the same excellent customer service (and products) from Gemini. I won't go anywhere else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. John Miller

John Miller Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Branford, Connecticut
    I agree, their products and service are spot on. My pet peeve with them is their charges for shipping. I recently bought a milled metal commemoration plaque to go on a bench. It was 3"x9" and could have been mailed to me in a padded envelope for a few bucks. Instead, I paid almost $20 for shipping because the shipping is based on how much it costs, not size and weight. We used to buy a ton of cut-out acrylic letters from them, when they first started with this way of calculating shipping I got so pissed off I bought a CNC machine and now we make our own.

4. KatePhillips

KatePhillips Member

Jan 22, 2019
    Halifax NS
    We just got a phenomenal looking brushed aluminum/gloss metal combo sign, and it looks SO classy. Heavy as heck, but the clients were so impressed that it looks like it's not going to be the last one.

5. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I've always had a great experience dealing with Gemini.
    Top quality products and great service!

6. Reveal1

Reveal1 Active Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    I've had one shipping mishap in ten years - pretty sure it was a UPS issue but Gemini had a replacement on the way in just a couple of days. They have the secret sauce to building success and loyalty..