• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to Mike at Supersigns.biz

Locals Find!

Just wanted to Give Mike at Supersigns.biz a shout out. He just was able to take an order for me and, come in a few hundred less than my budget on the job.

Really, helped me out a lot. I was having to bid low on the job as it was to compete with an internet company. He came in so much lower without me even asking I was able to make a very very nice & healthy profit on the job. While still coming in lower than the internet guy. Helped me keep one of my best customer from going elsewhere. While not losing my shirt.

So I just wanted to tell everyone about how great he was to work with. If you need any kind of screenprinted signs give Mike a call.

SuperSignsMP

Thanks Jason! Your job is on schedule and will ship by Friday.

New catalogs/sample kits with new items are in the works also. I will let everyone know when they are ready to ship out.

Mike

SignWorksOfOregon

Just wanted to also throw my appreciation in to this thread for SuperSigns.biz! They have always been reliable and their prices have let us be fairly competitive even with local screen printers that print in house.

modernmav

Definitely have to agree with everyone here. We've placed several orders with Mike & Super Signs, and not only is there pricing great, but their service and turn around time is also fantastic. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

TheSellOut

I will bookmark them as well!

This is just a suggestion, for fun...We should have a logo design contest to re-do "Super Signs" logo and get rid of that "Brush script"!

sghobbies

+1 on Super Signs. We use them quite a bit and have ALWAYS been pleased. It was good to meet one of them in Orlando last year to put a face to the voice.