• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to signs365.com

francisco2525

I ordered two 4ft by 6ft vinyl stickers on Tuesday, and I got them today...that is quick service:thumb::thumb::thumb:. I have never had a company do that--get my items that quick, when I saw the stickers there was a sense of being shocked....I was like, "what the hell is going on"....so thank you and I appreciate your service....

legacyborn

I too was very impressed by their fast turn around (I ordered Tuesday and received my banner today) However the banner was blank.

This was my first purchase with them, and while I love everything about the company, i thought it was funny that the site couldn't display an .eps in their thumbnail proof. (evidently it can, but for some reason it file was blank on their end, fine on my end)

My big concern is that no one stopped and thought why I would be ordering a $40 blank banner?

They will be calling me tomorrow morning to let me know what they can do about it, I fully expect them to be awesome just like they seem to be towards everyone else, just threw me for a loop.