• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout Out to the Vector Doctor!

Signstein

Just wanted to shout out the Vector Doctor for the big assist this morning. After requesting a vector logo from a designer and receiving a zipped package of files full of embedded images, I reached out to the Vector Doctor for help. After a few minutes I receive an email apologizing that he couldn't help due to the image being too poor quality to work with. But wait! A few minutes later I get another email with the vector logo! So, what gives? He actually took a few minutes to poke around our website, found a PDF doc with the logo in it, pulled it out of that, and emailed it to back me. What a great guy! He didn't actually do any tracing or even quote the job - he just took a minute to help someone find what they needed. That's awesome - thanks Eric!!

amw

Longtime Members
Just wanted to shout out the Vector Doctor for the big assist this morning. After requesting a vector logo from a designer and receiving a zipped package of files full of embedded images, I reached out to the Vector Doctor for help. After a few minutes I receive an email apologizing that he couldn't help due to the image being too poor quality to work with. But wait! A few minutes later I get another email with the vector logo! So, what gives? He actually took a few minutes to poke around our website, found a PDF doc with the logo in it, pulled it out of that, and emailed it to back me. What a great guy! He didn't actually do any tracing or even quote the job - he just took a minute to help someone find what they needed. That's awesome - thanks Eric!!
I agree, Eric is a great guy and helped me plenty of times over the years.