Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ShoutOut to Wildwestdesigns

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by wedosigns, Aug 2, 2012.

1. wedosigns

wedosigns Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I purchased a used brother bas-415 embroidery machine about 6 weeks ago. I did not have a clue how to do embroidery or even where to get supplies.
    Evan at Wildwestdesigns has been coaching me from day 1. He has helped me get this machine tuned in with the tension, ect. so that it will stitch properly. I now know where to get parts and supplies, all thanks to Evan. He is just a great guy to communicate with and learn from!
    I had him digitize some logos for me yesterday.. After a little more playing with the tension, they stitched awesome!
    Thanks for all the help.:U Rock:

Tags:
  2. rubo

rubo Member

Aug 4, 2011
    glendale ca
    Belated thanks to Wild here too - prompt help and service. Tnx again!

3. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I'm glad that I could help.

4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    I had meant to give Evan a shout out earlier but we've been sort of busy. I had him embroider up a bunch of shirts and they really came out nice and the service was exceptional. Thanks!