• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shovelhead Show on FB

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Man, being friends with Big Al on Facebook gets tiring sometimes. He's started what appears to be his own conservative program on FB. I can't open it up without there being 10 new posts from him in a row - all political comment, sparsely interspersed with recipes and food photos. Can't unfriend him cos he's a pal... but man, it sure can take awhile to wade thru his politics! He needs to come back here!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol thats too funny, Big Al loves him some Big Al!! He changes his profile pic like every 15 minutes but he does put some pretty funny stuff up there from time to time.

DRPSignsNGrafix

He is a great guy. I know him personally. And yes weeding thru all his politcal post can be tireding. It does fill up my page quick. But always a good laugh with it. Ever get the chance to have a beer with him go for it. He's a great guy. But i am getting ready to shoot him for the food post. I had the gastric bypass 2 years ago. So i can't eat like i use to and all his food post make me crave stuff. LMAO

Steve C.

You can stop a friends feeds without unfriending. Click the drop down menu
next to a post and select unsubscribe from_____. You will still be friends without
seeing their post. I have to do it to some, otherwise I'd never get through the
b s. It gets to be too much!

And does anyone else, like me, keep looking for the LIKE button on s101?

Rodi

Al is filterless!!!!

His political rants are second only to his self love posts (UGGGHH)

Hahahhahaha

thewood

You can stop a friends feeds without unfriending. Click the drop down menu
next to a post and select unsubscribe from_____. You will still be friends without
seeing their post. I have to do it to some, otherwise I'd never get through the
b s. It gets to be too much!

And does anyone else, like me, keep looking for the LIKE button on s101?

You can also choose to only see "important posts" from any certain friend so that you aren't inundated with every post they make.