• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"show me" function nonfunctional

AUTO-FX

Flexi 7.6v2 / VE Q100 (7000-100) , "show me" button in production manager non-functional . anybody got an idea on this? "poll size" works, as does contour cutting communications...TIA !

AUTO-FX

serial cable 25 to 9 pin . com port 1- known good, as it ran other plotter fine. no, it never worked on this plotter. thought i had resolved bidrectional communications last night when i had poll size and ARMS contour cutting working. is there a setting i'm missing maybe?

cgsigns_jamie

That's how my FC8000 is connected.
I didn't have to adjust any settings. Just selected the plotter in Production Manager and it worked.

I don't know much about your plotter so I don't think I'll be able to help much more... maybe someone else will chime in.

SAS

I would call the maker of the plotter. Each time I reformat my laptop I have to call Summa and change the setting in Flexi.

Just to add a plug for Summa (great company) they don't charge me for tech support even after 4 years, unlike Grimco charging $45 every time I call after a year of owning an Mimaki.

AUTO-FX

i put a support request in via email to signwarehouse but have not received a reply. guess i'll get on the horn tomorrow.