• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Show Smooth Drawing"

Dennis Schaub

I recently upgraded Omega and now "Show Smooth Drawing" is on by default, so I have to turn it off every time I start a new file. I have gone into options and saved preferences, but this doesn't seem to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm running Omega 6.5.

Not sure if Omega is like Inkscape in this fashion. But in inkscape when you open the program it actually opens a default.svg file. This file has no artwork but is the actual file that contains all of your presets. Maybe there is something similar with omega.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Open a new file. Go to Tools > Options, then View. Uncheck the Smooth Drawing (bottom of Show list) and the click Preferences. Shouldn't have a problem with that in the future.

Dennis Schaub

Open a new file. Go to Tools > Options, then View. Uncheck the Smooth Drawing (bottom of Show list) and the click Preferences. Shouldn't have a problem with that in the future.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I'm not sure why I couldn't seem to figure this out.