• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Showroom ideas

Warlick Designs

Hello everyone!

I'm considering changing the looks of my storefront and wanted to see if there's anyone willing to share some :cool1: creative ideas :thumb:

Marlene

showroom or storefront? what do you sell? are you a walk in and buy sign shop? best way to help sell a sign of any kind is samples.

thewvsignguy

Our show "area" is still not complete and I'm still working on it when I have time. We bought a place in 1-15 and had to finish a garage and make it work for what we do.

What I've done is collected old signs, made new signs, bought beer signs and local advertising media to display. I also display most logos on a back wall of most of the well known brands we carry.

A few weeks ago I picked up a huge 1/5? scale model airplane with 8ft wingspan for $20 to hang in the corner of the ceiling. It will have our logo on it just to give customers and idea of other things decals are good for. We have a line of hunting, fishing, boating decals and display over 300 to "grab and go" quick easy money to add to the tab.

Will be happy to post some picks when I'm done as we are getting into our busy season, so it might be a while. The outside needs more work but that will happen in the spring once I figure out what I want to do.

jrsc

Thanks guys. We moved across the building we are in last January and decided we wanted to have something to show people what we do since we did't have much of a showroom before and most customers don't know half the stuff we do. I don't have a tour of the production area but I will try to take some pics next week.