• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Showroom/Studio wall colors?

klemgraphics

I'm in the process of redoing the sealer on my floor right now and thinking that since everything is out of there and I have the help that now is the time to paint the walls.

Right now the floor is a terra cotta and the walls are a light cream. The floor will stay the same but I would like the walls to be not so blah. Room is 24'x50' smooth drywall.

Any pics or suggestions?

I will post some pics of it's current state tomorrow.

signrios

some days ago a member put up pictures of his show room/work area, he used a
green color that looked pretty good to me.
i can;t recall who the member was, i tought it looked great.

im moving to a new house in a couple of months have a separate office/work area ready to be painted green!!!

klemgraphics

Wouldn't flat black make it really dark? Maybe for the part that is the "showroom" but a big portion of the area is where I have the plotters/ printers and everything gets laminated, cut, prepped for install. Maybe split it up and do a couple of different colors?

The floor is terra cotta colored concrete with a sort of marble kind of coloring, it will not change, just getting a clear urethane sealer and several coats of floor wax.

James Chrimes

walls

We used steel on our walls and it seems to be a big hit with our customers.

Attachments

• 320863_2333058518446_1009273015_32286096_565706536_n.jpg
    320863_2333058518446_1009273015_32286096_565706536_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43