• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sick of ham?

SignosaurusRex

Rexs are you feeling alright? I thought it was elk or venison!:)

:ROFLMAO: Yes, I'm fine. I do like to mix it up now and then... Besides, I decided to add a nice fat 1 year Herford to the freezer(s) this year. Next week will be Elk Roast and Burgers, Venison steaks and Antelope Loin Chops.....maybe even some Halibut steaks by the weekend! :clapping:

SignosaurusRex

Attachments

• barf.jpg
    barf.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 117

rwsignguy

my wife is very Italian, so it is homemade gravy(sauce), baked ziti, meatballs, sausage and great bread to sop it up....wouldn't change a thing

threads1

We do the traditional turkey for ThanksGiving but, Christmas, the wife goes all out and we have filet mignon, lobster tails, a wonderful avacado salad and a big Ole chocolate cake with butter icing. I left the table and passed out in the recliner.

Jillbeans

Gonna make split pea soup for supper.
Yay!
I think next year I will try something different.
We have had ham every year since I had teeth I think.
Anything is more appealing than ham.
(well maybe not venison)
I am also sick of green been casserole with the french fried onions on top.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We stopped with tradition, years ago. We had super huge scallops [the size of baseballs], re~fried rice, salad, onion soup and pecan/date pie for dessert. Everything made from scratch except the scallops which we get in from Alaska.

New Year's however, will still be Pork and Sauerkraut with mashed potatoes and apple pie for dessert.

Even at Thanksgiving, we do Capons.

I'm so glad [and lucky] my wife is a great cook !! :clapping: