• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SID Signs

klemgraphics

Anyone ever bought anything from them? I see their ads in Sign & Digital graphics all the time and they seem to have good prices, but don't know if anything they sell is actually worth buying.

S

Stan B

I called them. Rude, un-professional, short, hard to understand. And make buying unreasonably hard

Mochistlan

SID Printers same as challenger and Pheaton ( Made in China )

I dont know exactly how this peope are in service.
what I can tell you is my experience with SID or Challenger Printers.
They are good, fast printers, with good ink and a good RIP. you will have production and good quality. I have seem them work in the caribbean and central america. I just made a ink swap to a challenger in Hoduras ( SID+ wasatch+ sericol ink ). the press prints good. it has a seiko 510 print head. they are easy to use and cheap to repair. good ROI less than 3 months if you have the bussines.
I hope this helps

jmcnicoll

I tried to buy a few pieces of hardware(banner stand, sign holder, etc.) from them to see the quality but they did make it way to hard to purchase from them. It was like they didn't want our business!

jim

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
They did not seem to want my business

I called them 3 times about materiel and they blew me off. How do they stay in business with an attitude like that?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
These guys are a total joke!! I tried at least 5 times to buy their plastic boards so I could sell them out in California and never once could I get someone who spoke more then 3 words of english. They have a nice website and everything but so hard to deal with it was ridiculous to say the least. I would never try them again thats for sure