• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SID Triton 83" Eco Solvent printer

KevSign

I'm just sold my Roland SJ- Pro2 SJ745 (6.5 year old), looking to buy this brand for matter the size and table can print direct foam board etc, banner.

Please let me know that's way to go or stay away from China brand?

83" quote price with table price is $15,999 Single head Epson, $18,900 Dual Head. Ink $60 per liter.

http://www.sidsigns.com/2009/en/equipments/sidtriton/sidtriton.php

I already have Latex L2555, and Designjet Z6100 both 60"

:thankyou:

Kevin

CS-SignSupply-TT

Obviously your business volume is moving you to the purchase of a flatbed. Your present equipment is NOT "cheap china brand". Take your time and research the flat beds available from HP, VUTEK, CET COLOR, FLORA, etc and invest in the technology that fits your need and budget.

artbot

from what i've read after doing a lot of research, china equals bad (except for skyjet), taiwan much better, korea very very good. so not all asian manufacturers as a group can be lumped together. after all, japan is an "asian" manufacturer. i looked at the nicholas hellmuth sight and could not find any site visits or reviews on this printer. i'd be very hesitant to buy any printer, swiss, german, japanese, etc. without detailed reviews of what these printers are like. also, an installed trade show model working means nothing. companies like HP have displayed working "new" models that later on were the lemons of the century ($100,000 printers requiring $150,000 in repairs in the first 12 months).

that said, common dx5 solvent printers are getting to be "low" tech at this point. it seems that with enough stealing of intellectual property, the chinese would be able to put one together by now.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Artbot, you are absolutely correct. The Korean printers, specifically the Milano UV printers are splendid machines. The point I was trying to emphasize was patience in the purchase in order to prevent the purchase of a "lemon".

signage

First of all you need to be a merchant member to sell on this forum. Also why are you bringing up posts from years past? This get annoying, and repeated posting you wouldn't get business from me!

signage

Did you read the site rules when you joined? If not you should go look them up and stop advertising!

AlsEU

you are making confusions, I am here to help you with doubts and questions.
The client has not been waiting for me since 2011.
I am going behind more clients to my portfolio.
If you need any help you can contact me, I will be happy to help you.

Will Jet
Wide Format Printer Technician

I see some words are too difficult for you, like 'irony' or 'sarcasm'. And of course 'forum rules'.