• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Side panel wraps

dynodan537

I am new to the wrap business and have a few guys wanting to wrap the sides of race trucks and dirt cars. These are mostly flat straight panels with minimal curves and body lines. I am looking for a resonably priced material to use for this that is decent to work with. These wraps usually only are on for a race or 2 before being redone due to body damage. I've read a ton about the difference in Orajet, Avery, 3M, Mac Tac, etc.... I'm usually pressed for time to put graphics on so I need something that is easy to slap on in just a couple hours or so. I also noticed the EDGE air release vinyl from signsplusbanners.com, has anyone used this product??

Please help me guys, which would be my best choice???

Dan

msenjur

oracal 3165GRA is the cheapes air-bubble free... but i dont how it would came off, if you dont laminate it... it might tear in peaces...

if pannels are realy flat, i would get cheapest vinyl, and install it with water. for 2 races it should work fine...

Last edited: