• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

*sigh* It happened again...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for all the information guys, Can anyone post or PM me with a sample PDF of their actual check list form so i can have something to go off of and make for myself? I am business friends with someone who does offset printing so would carbonless forms be good for this check list?

Thanks guys!

You're welcome to use the attached as a starting point. It's just a scan of the form we use for all quotes and orders.

Attachments

• quotation form.pdf
    381.8 KB · Views: 77

binki

I literally wanted to tell them that i refuse to go any further with this job and thank you for wasting my time...

that is what you should have done but something like, 'ok, when you make the deposit i will get working on the project. the quote is good for x days'

follow up before the quote expiration.

part of being a sales person is to be optimistic. part of production is to be pessimistic. you are mixing those up.