• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help sign and print proofing software

merseyprint

Hi Guys just wondering if there is a software or template that can be used for proofing so i can store customers work and get them to approve

thanks in advance

timgo

Graphics Designer

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
If you're using the Adobe Suite, there is a plugin called GoProof that allows you to send proofs directly from Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I am playing around with it now to see if it works. Looks promising. Has tracking, ability to provide feedback and revision tracking. It's free also but you can pay $10/month to brand it with your own logo and such. I'll update you once we give it a ride around the block.

https://www.goproof.net/

bannertime

If you're using the Adobe Suite, there is a plugin called GoProof that allows you to send proofs directly from Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I am playing around with it now to see if it works. Looks promising. Has tracking, ability to provide feedback and revision tracking. It's free also but you can pay $10/month to brand it with your own logo and such. I'll update you once we give it a ride around the block.

https://www.goproof.net/

In all the post I've seen about this, I've never seen this. Will check it out. On the last post I saw about this someone mentioned "Proof of the Pudding." Found it, it's free and lightweight. Works for most applications. If I need something that I know will need revisions and tracking I'll use Flexi's proof approval tool.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I know.. I hadn't seen anything about GoProof anywhere. Got bored the other day and started looking through Illustrator plugins and came across it there.