• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Blank Supplier?

muledalton

I'm needing to order 24" x 24" white aluminum sign blanks with rounded corners and holes in all four corners. If not, I will drill the holes myself. Does anyone have a good supplier for these sign blanks with or without holes?

Commando

I would be happy to give you a quote(my stuff is done in-house. I just have to buy bare aluminum). I Give discounts for re-sale :). If you don't want to try me, I would call GRIMCO. Cheaper, better product and customer service than HALLS, Custom Products ETC
Depending on how many, it could go out today or 2 days from now.
BTW Im not a mom and pop shop. 95% of my customers are cities and counties.

ChicagoGraphics

I would be happy to give you a quote(my stuff is done in-house. I just have to buy bare aluminum). I Give discounts for re-sale :). If you don't want to try me, I would call GRIMCO. Cheaper, better product and customer service than HALLS, Custom Products ETC
Depending on how many, it could go out today or 2 days from now.
BTW Im not a mom and pop shop. 95% of my customers are cities and counties.

You need to become a Merchant Member first before you can offer your services!!

101numlock

Grimco ?

I just double checked because I wasn't sure, but Grimco is over double what Hall signs price. Yes for the same thickness and plain aluminum with radius corners ect ect. I checked 3 diff sizes and it held true for each. In my experience witch is limited at best I have found Grimco to be the most expensive vender I have an account with !

Commando

That is nowhere near true for me. Granted, we order truckloads of alum... Plus, I don't like their service. That's a biggie for me

Mosh

Can someone tell me where I can get that sticker material, you know, the kind you put in them wrap machines.