• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sign Blank

twanny

I'm looking for a plastic blank sign like the picture attached. Do anyone know of any wholesale supplier who has this or something similar.

I found brackets on sites like grimco but not the actual black itself.

Attachments

• IMG_2687.jpg
    IMG_2687.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 314

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How many do you need ??
Will they all have the same copy or be different ??

2B

at that QTY contact who you get your substrate from, they will probably cut them for you.
or suggest where to get it from.

unclebun

The picture you show looks like an aluminum sign with a vinyl printed decal on it. They used a break to bend the last inch of the aluminum to create the mounting flange and rounded the corners in a corner rounder.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B

rjssigns

The picture you show looks like an aluminum sign with a vinyl printed decal on it. They used a break to bend the last inch of the aluminum to create the mounting flange and rounded the corners in a corner rounder.

This^^^^^^

Johnny Best

He is on St. Kitts so his suppliers are few and far off. Amazon might be his best bet. Wonder if Amazon gives free shipping down to there if you are a prime member. I doubt it.