• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign blog

peavey123

Nice work! I've been struggling with the blog idea for a year or so now, I like how candid yours is, I feel like if I were to start us a blog I wouldn't be able to "keep it real" like you have done, because well I'm just an employee at the shop and my views may not be my bosses -kinda deal.

Man, your ideal shop set-up sounds very UN-productive! I'd be too busy fishing. btw, Is that you standing by the etched glass with the "this is how it's done" look on your face? Why didn't you put puzzle piece seams in that job like the one at the mall? jk You're doing great! Keep it up. *Bookmarked*

dlndesign

Thanks for all the great feedback. I'm also interested in seeing what you would like me to write about as well, so any ideas out there, feel free to pass them my way! BTW, yes that is me with " this is how its done" look on my face:smile:

dlndesign

All I can say is WOW, and thanks for all of you who have recently checked out my blog. I am currently updating to a .com, I have already made the nessasary re-direct for my page, but I am still learning this website stuff, so bare with me. The new site to find my blog will be CMYKthis.com, if for any reason my page doesn't come up. Thanks again to all of you who have visited.