• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign boards

josh29j

Im new to sign making and i was just wondering what you guys use for sign boards. Also wheres a good place to buy 751 oracal vinyl at. I live in pennslavania.

geb

I use MDO mainly. Dibond, aluminum, coroplast, and many others are available at sign supply stores.

Your kinda vague in describing what you'll be doing, indoor, outdoor signage, longevity of the signs your building. All substrates will have better usuage for certain applications and time limits in the weather.

Also, there are many supply stores in Penn., and many members here from Penn. If your more specific with your location, they can probably point you to a supplier right near you.

George

josh29j

i will be using it for indoor and outdoor but out door right now. I live in the pittsburgh area.
Josh

Last edited:

Checkers

Hiya Josh,
PioneerSupply.com is the big one by you. I think TrimUSA.com is out that way too. I'm sure there are others, just google and see what you come up with.

Checkers

Al Checca

Checkers said:
Hiya Josh,
PioneerSupply.com is the big one by you. I think TrimUSA.com is out that way too. I'm sure there are others, just google and see what you come up with.

Checkers

Checkers is right on, depends where you are we have N Glantz & Sons in Monroeville and Pioneer in Pittsburgh. Pm me if you would like more advise. My history is Trim USA don't do much for me but if your a fan then they are here too. The others have every name brand you will ever need, I'll pass on the names of the folks at both places to talk to if you need them.