• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Company Logo (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatterbox

Here is a friend of mine's new company. He was a wholesaler that went under at end of 2009, economy.

Comments again. Please, all the peanut gallery, again.

Last edited:

Mosh

Don't know if it just me, or if I have had too many but, all thumbnails will not open tonight. On this thread and several others.

signmeup

No it's not just you. I can't see then either. Genius here can't post rgb apparently. Some members can see them but not all.

mtmdesigns

I will never look at flynn signs the same again I thought it was just a small job shop. I will honk when I pass on the 405 everyday now i salute you. I saw they were hiring on craigslist offering 13 an hour a few months ago this is what happens when you go cheap flynn.

iSign

Sure glad that proof mentions the gold & sky blue color scheme, because I would have completely misunderstood that drawing without that.

Good thing you got the legaleze in there too... because you never know when a client might think the sign will be the same color as the proof. Good to see you've protected yourself against just such a travesty.

Last edited:

mtmdesigns

I would have never left signs 101 for so long If this guy was around pretty entertaining I will give him that

mtmdesigns

I think i might have to, looks like you guys have a respectable shop I don't get why you are making them look bad. And if your planning on starting your own biz, you should chill because these people will help you not hurt you. If I was you I would stay at flynn's punchin that clock, with no worrries in the world just subbing out ad agency jobs where there giving you the design is much different then waking up on your own time and doing your own thing, burning bridges is not a good way to start.

And you can scratch surfing if your gonna make it in la. 24 -7 when it's on you, now
every customer is your boss, good luck, hope to c you on the 405 one day getting that paper. Oh and i'f u need any cnc routing give me a buzz, leave china alone with all your polished brass and aluminim letters I could use the money.

mtmdesigns

Sign Twirler (Redondo Beach/Sunset Beach)
Date: 2010-03-04, 10:52AM PST
Reply to: job-h4zjw-1628388918@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for an Energetic, Outgoing, Athletic, person with cheerleading skills to twirler signs.

* Compensation: $10 per hour
* This is a part-time job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1628388918

* Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.
* terms of use
* privacy policy
* feedback forum

OldPaint

the peanut gallery???? and your here to IMPRESS US..............with 1st grade nephew art?????????????/
you really got a mental problem....................

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
- Don't care for mixing the 2 sans fonts. It would look better if you made them both the same font or have a contrasting font. Thicker, thinner or go with a serif
- 2 dots do not make sense to me. Why the one next to the first s and the color is different. Second dot has squiggly that means nothing to me
- swoosh shape looks forced with the way it is angled and it does not add much to the overall layout

Status
Not open for further replies.