• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign cover?

Deaton Design

I have a customer who has a lighted cabinet out front of their business, not very high, and they are having a monthlong thing next month, so they want me to cover the lighted sign (right now doesnt work) with another sign as part of their event. What do you guys think would be the best way to do this? Banner? Coroplast? etc.?
Its about 12 feet by 3 feet. Thanks!

Mosh

Banner with a bunch of grommets on each end, fold it over the sign. Then lace rope up and tie it closed. Make sence? We have done this a time or two.

wildside

creativebanner will custom make a banner bag to slide over it, just give them the dimensions....but what mosh said works just as well for a lot less, usually the route we go also

Marlene

banner bag is made for the job. the problem with grommets and ropes is it could damage the cabinet by rubbing and digging into it if it is painted. if it is just aluminum, it would be OK.