• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign equipment for sale

10sacer

Hello all,

I decided a year ago to shutter my 13 year old sign business and transition to a different career.
I have a couple of pieces of equipment I am looking to move out of storage and needed to know the correct forum to list them on.
I have a Drytac JetMounter 54 and a Foster Keencut 65" SteelTrak Cutter that I don't need anymore.
Anyone in or near Charlotte, NC have any interest?

Sean

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Hello all,

I decided a year ago to shutter my 13 year old sign business and transition to a different career.
I have a couple of pieces of equipment I am looking to move out of storage and needed to know the correct forum to list them on.
I have a Drytac JetMounter 54 and a Foster Keencut 65" SteelTrak Cutter that I don't need anymore.

Sean
Sean, we do actually have a classifieds for sale section here on the forum:

Ldireprophil

Hello all,

Sean
How much for the Foster Keencut 65" SteelTrak Cutter?

10sacer

Sean, we do actually have a classifieds for sale section here on the forum:
Can you move this to that section and is there a cost to do so?

10sacer

We can transport any equipment for you should you need to move it, for buyer or for yourself. We can also set up and train people :)
Thanks! i have an old CET flatbed i need to dispose of that is sitting in storage and need to get rid of it.

10sacer

How much to take both items?
JWDisplays,

I have no idea what they are worth. The Keencut Steeltrak 65 goes for like $5000 new. This one is in great condition and has the V-groove attachment for ACM scoring and the freestanding attachment. Wanna say $1500?
DryTac mounter/laminator works great, too. Figure its worth about $500

Novadon

LEF2-200
We can transport any equipment for you should you need to move it, for buyer or for yourself. We can also set up and train people :)
BEWARE! They are a rip-off! Took me and others for thousands $'s.
Their other aliases:

Read the reviews! :mad:

Sort by "lowest".

Last edited:

CS Aruba

I also got scammed by Tritec Usa of James Church.

Paid for a onsite service since Dec 2023 and never got the money, no refund, no onsite service and only empty promises for refunding and thousand excuses everytime. Send several bank account because he said those accounts were fraud which is not true! They are being used daily.

Its been 4 months now and no money back.

We are taking legal steps… in progress.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING TRITEC USA.
BEWARE! They are a rip-off! Took me and others for thousands $'s.
Their other aliases:

Read the reviews! :mad:

Sort by "lowest".
e Dece