• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Estimating, Invoicing, Marketing w/ Activity

RJ California

This is a kudos and a weekend bump for the ActivityDude and the other nice people at Activity Software.

We are (finally) in the process of switching over to Activity from Estimate 2.0. We've used Estimate for several years but I've always had some issues with it's QuickBooks interface, among other things. I'd been looking at Cyrious and Activity as an alternative and I quickly gravitated to Activity. Like many decisions it came down to a gut feeling.The Activity software and the people that stand behind it are very straight forward and responsive to our needs. During our free trial period we were able to really test the program out and Robin, our sales rep, was very helpful with the customization process. It is a very beefy program and I'm sure that when we start to utilize many of it's marketing features it will really turn into a moneymaker. For now, just the fact that I am more confident to let others do the bidding and invoicing with this program means that it has already paid for itself

We've been very busy so I haven't been checking in here very often, but if anyone wants more info from me about our conversion to Activity just send me a PM

Last edited:

activitydude

RJ,

Thank you for the comments and do not hesitate to contact us if you need something. We try very hard to provide great service to our customers and are always pleased when we hear that our efforts not only have value but are appreciated.

Activitydude