• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Estimating Software Questions

dmfahie

Hello. For years now I have been coming up with my pricing with a pen, calculator and scrap piece of paper. If I want to impress the potential customer I will type in up in quickbooks! However, though I am proud to say that we are the more if not most expensive shop in our area, I have contemplated using a piece of software to guide us in this process. I would love to more-less know my exact dollars when im done with a project. I would like to be more constant in my pricing, and most of all somebody else can quote a job if I am not around. What do you think? I realize that there are a few programs to choose from...

1)If you use a program, what program is it?
2)Are you happy with it, or stick to the old fashioned way?
3)Has it helped your business, or at least benefitted you in some way to make it worth while?
4)Any other input?

Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

Foghorn12

We use GraphixCalc Pro. So far I highly recommend it. They have a 15 day free trial you can download. It takes the guess work out of pricing but takes some time to setup so you know what your hourly rate needs to be

www.graphixcalc.com

Letterbox Mike

+1 for graphixCalc, really good program, can't beat it for the price either. It's nothing too high end, it's just a calculator, but it does the job very well.