• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Expo In Orlando

threads1

I've never been to a big show before and was wondering if this one is worth it. I went to the show in Baltimore last fall and was greatly dissapointed. Anyone else going to Orlando?

wildside

not going to orlando, if they were still in vegas would be going for sure

the sign expo is pretty good information collection, and will be bombarded with salesman for months afterward, always walk around with your "id tag" facing towards your chest, they like to scan from a distance..hehe

MikePro

I've been to the convention in Las Vegas, and I HIGHLY recommend that anyone that's into signwork should attend. Crossing my fingers that my company sends me to Orlando. I hear that it may not be as massive as LasVegas, but its basically the same thing minus a couple of vendors. ... and doesn't have the insane collection of strips lined with epic monument signage.

Sticker Dude

I went last year Great show
Ill be going again this year
I went to the ISS show in feb that was a good show too

Mosh

The last great show I went went to was ISA in St. Louis back in 1991. They never seem to have big shows out here in the middle of the country. Guess they don't care about us out here.

cdiesel

Yeah, they pretty much switch between Orlando & Vegas it seems.. Atlanta and New Orleans were last year too..
I'll be at ISA this year (as usual).