• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign fastener hardware

Maritimer

I'm looking for a fastener system to attach signs to a 6" square metal post.
I'd like to put a sign on opposite signs of the post. Anyone know of anyone that sells this type of hardware? Preferably in Canada thks

iSign

I suppose it's because it is not a premium forum, but it''s a shame in my opinion, when the tips we could load our heads up with while crusiing the threads, are hidden away instead of shared to help everyone, now & in the future, instead of just the op

wes70

I suppose it's because it is not a premium forum, but it''s a shame in my opinion, when the tips we could load our heads up with while crusiing the threads, are hidden away instead of shared to help everyone, now & in the future, instead of just the op

Sorry if it came off that way Doug. I just thought where he wanted or preferred a Canadian company that it wouldn't pertain to the majority here. Lame excuse... I know. Anyways, the company is http://www.sojourn.ca/

Oh... and the OP never replied back How's that for thanks:noway: