• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign frame repair

JgS

Anyone know where I can get parts to fix these sign frames? They were donated by a gas station that closed. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 80
I just take them in the shop and fix and make my own replacement parts with the welder torch and grinder and then have a shop in town powder coat them

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Frankly, other than some cosmetics, I don't see anything wrong with them.

You can't sell them for new and they don't cost a whole lot new, so why bother ??

I'd just sand, prep, spray them and be done with it.

Marlene

someone around here recycled some old a-frames like that by painting them nice colors, and lettering them with the customer's info. what is wrong with those? broken that we can't see? how many do you have? just those few? those types are the cheaper versions of a windmaster, but I'm not sure if anyone sells parts for them or just the whole a-frame

JgS

Thanks evryone. I couldn't remember who made them. I guess the picture doesn't show it but 2 of them are missing part of the frame. I got 6 of them. Not sure what to do with them yet. Maybe rent them out.