Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sign Holder?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by commercial press, Sep 11, 2019.

1. commercial press

commercial press New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Canton NY
    Does anyone have a source for these? Ive searched my suppliers and google to no avail. Attached is a pic. they are 4" high 11" long. Any help is appreciated! They attach to the sign with double sided tape and are a clear acrylic I believe. My customer slides a piece of printed card stock in them so they can change out the info.
    Thanks,
    David

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Looks like something you could easily make....cut some 1/16" Polycarbonate, banner tape top and bottom.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    I agree. Whoever did that most likely made it themselves. 2 -3/8" pieces of 1/16" material and then one big piece of 1/16" material.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. commercial press

commercial press New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Canton NY
    Yes I thought that might be the case, the thumb cuts are very clean so I was just curious.
    Thanks guys!

5. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    Just because they made them themselves doesn't mean it was hand cut. I make mine in house and my thumb holes are perfect every time. We use a CNC to make them.

6. OPENSignsInc.

OPENSignsInc. Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Greenville, PA
    If youre making one, I'd make my strip a little wider and use a hole saw to cut the thumbhole and then cut through the hole; and if I was making multiples id try to butt them up side by side to make less cuts.

• Agree Agree x 1