• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign I made for my Son's Nursery

GypsyGraphics

Great job, all those signs look fantastic! Love being able to see the process, thanks for the video. What did you use to cut the base pieces?

Congratulations on your son!

Brandon708

Great job, all those signs look fantastic! Love being able to see the process, thanks for the video. What did you use to cut the base pieces?

Congratulations on your son!

jigsaw. I used a vinyl template too. I didn't show that part because I didn't have the idea to record it till afterwards.

Pat Whatley

Yeah, well I told my boys the day they were born they could grow up to be anything they wanted to be, they could do anything they wanted to do, and I'd support any decision they made AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T BECOME LSU FANS.

Four months later, at four months old, both babies started giggling every time LSU scored on Auburn.

Called the hospital, they told they had a "NO RETURN" policy and I was stuck with them.

Brandon708

Yeah, well I told my boys the day they were born they could grow up to be anything they wanted to be, they could do anything they wanted to do, and I'd support any decision they made AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T BECOME LSU FANS.

Four months later, at four months old, both babies started giggling every time LSU scored on Auburn.

ouch! lol

ndemond

Very impressive....can't wait to try it with a Cardinal logo.....
Wonderful nursery, good luck with the little one.

Nancy

SAS

That looks nice. I'm going to try some of that resin. I have a bar in my building where the pool table is, I want to build it up like the tables at hooters and ker's wing house. I did not know what to use.