• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Industry Publications

Are there any sign/wrap related publications that you subscribe to or read regularly?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SignCraft

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Signs of the Times

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Sign & Digital Graphics

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • SignIndustry.com

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swilliams88

Are there any sign industry or vehicle wrap publications that you read on a regular basis or subscribe to, either online or in print?

Craig Sjoquist

At present Subscribe no
Would read every page of them if I had the extra cash to subscribe
At present I have to go a wholesaler to hopefully find them to read and that is more the a 2 hour bicycle ride

If your not reading at least one of them you are missing out greatly

WildWestDesigns

I thought at least one or two of those were free to subscribe to? I know the trade publications that I subscribe to are free (I have 2 for embroidery and 1 for Equine Science), I would have thought at least one of them would also have been free.

visual800

I dont subscribe but I am given the SOTT and Sign and Digital Graphics by another sign company that doesnt even read them. SOTT sucks and is nothing more than a glorified advertising venue. I do like the other magazine. cool articles and what not.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
If you're wondering about which one to advertise in I have advertised in SignCraft and it got us a few customers.

vagrant

I read sign builder illustrated, i think its free, its always laying around. i read their full articles online as well.

10sacer

Big Picture
Digital Output
Quick Printer
Sign Builder Illustrated
Wide Format Imaging
Screen Print Magazine
American Printer
Sign and Digital Graphics
FLEXO
Graphic Arts Monthly
Packaging Digest
Package Printing

There are others we get - but this is off the top of my head. I go through them in about 5 minutes and rip out the articles that do or may interest me and throw the rest away. There are usually only 6-12 pages worth anything. I then put the articles in binders depending on what they refer to.
I have binders for color management, finishing, equipment, ink, materials, sales and gallery of ideas.

Most are free for industry companies.

SD&F

I hope this is not considered a solicitation, because it is not. I wanted everyone who cares to know that we have a great article in SIGNCRAFT this month on page 18, please check it out. I am proud to share this and waited a couple of weeks to see if anyone had read it.

Mike F

Big Picture and Sign of the Times here.

edit: apparently I get Quick Printing as well.

Last edited:

Circleville Signs

Sign Builder is pretty good, Sign and Digial Graphics is decent, Signcraft is spectacular.

SOTT is the worst POS ever, and they wanted to start CHARGING me to get it. It is, quite literally, 80 pages, and 68 of them are ads or "industry announcements" (aka, editorial ads). The 12 pages that aren't ads usually suck.