• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions SIGN INSTALL 4x8

PrintGod31

All Hail Johannes gutenberg
Going to Install a 4x8 Sign for real estate and was just wondering if 200.00 is a fair price.

Attachments

• Sign Example.jpg
    Sign Example.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 436

unclebun

It is if you can leave the shop, get the holes dug and everything put up, clean up and back to the shop in an hour and a half, at least with our install rate.

PrintGod31

Awesome, Thanks for the advice. Weather permit I will be able to go knock out a couple installs today.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ours is $185 for the first hour and $155 for every hour after that in 15 minute intervals. That would include loading up travel there, the labor, packing up and removal of unused dirt/etc and travel back to shop.

Outta curiosity, you say you're in Texas, but the sign is in Pennsylvania...... are you traveling that far to do the job or farming it out ?? In that area of the state, you need to have permits, even for a temporary sign like a real estate sign such as pictured.​

PrintGod31

No I just posted that pic as a example so y'all would have a idea of what kind of sign I was talking about.