• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign is finally up!

ProWraps

some of you may remember i posted a while back about a sign that chris at azprogroup had routed for us out of sign foam and acrylic.

well i finally finished it.

we painted it, wrapped it and did a custom led set up behind it.

here is some pics of it in day and night.

sorry about the blue tape. this was right after it was installed and a few of the letters were being set to dry.

thanks a TON to chris for helping us out with this. he did an amazing job.

cdiesel is is name on here btw. and he is a merchant member. he does a lot more than printing!

and thanks to dan antonelli and his crew for the logo design and on going work on our website and brand.

Attachments

• pw_day.jpg
    pw_day.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 85
  • pw_night.jpg
    pw_night.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 82

ProWraps

oh yeah chris did that too. lol...

no that was all me. i think its straight. but then again i was sweating so much. was 105 with full facing south sun when we installed.

hell, at least its not upside down! im not a sign guy. im a wrap guy :)

ProWraps

thanks all. a village it takes to raise a kid. a s101 group of people it takes to make a sign. good stuff.

Dan Antonelli

Looks great Chris!

Hey that All American wrap is coming your way. We just finished the design and he said you're installing so we'll get you all the art this Monday. He also has another 4 or 5 trucks.