• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Monster

TCC

Premium Subscriber
I would like to thank John at IT Systerms for the great computer. I just got the thing up and running and am just loading all my things on but so far this unit looks great! Great service from John, willing to answer any of my questions. I will let every know how it does with some large Photo shop wrap files and the rips from Flexi to my Mimaki printer.
Thanks again John!! Sign Monster :thumb: :thumb:

ManningSigns

I just ordered one today. Sounds like the ticket to me. I don't even want to try to build one myself. I'll stick to the stuff I know.

John M

It looks like it's going to ship Wednesday or Thursday. I can't get started over the weekend because we don't have the CPU cooler in stock! It's always something small that holds everything up but I use nothing "plain" and that includes the heatsink setup.

I promise it'll be worth the wait though!

ManningSigns

I got my Sign Monster up and running. This Thing is FAST !!!!! Large Photoshop files no problem. I use to make sure I had some vinyl to weed when working with big photoshop files so I had something to do while the computer was thinking...... Now just short waits if any...

Tech support is great. Nice talking to the guy who built it.

Thanks again John

:thankyou::U Rock:

ChiknNutz

Any other feedback on this...TCC? We're gonna be needing one in a month or so, so want to get my research done.

John, any changes to the configuration as listed on your site?

TCC

Premium Subscriber
I love mine, works great and even impressed the tech that set up my printer. John was great to work with, gave me just what i wanted. Hope this helps!
:Cool 2:

ChiknNutz

Did you get anything other than the 'basic' setup? Are you running XP, XP64 or Vista? Did you get an add'l 'scratch' drive (as John has suggested is a good idea). What all are you using with it (i.e. Corel, Photoshop, Flexi, etc.)?

TCC

Premium Subscriber
I got the std setup, XP Pro. I am using Corel, Photoshop, Flexi, Raster link & Enroute. Very fast and I do printing on a Mimaki and cutting Graphtec at the same time with no problems. I am using this as my design and my Rip station for the time being.