• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Painting Kit?

i;ve seen a few setups like you are describing jscarl for painting showcards on site, that came in a suitcase for either table top use and i've seen a few that included a stand inside the case and you set the box on top for a table..and one that the legs folded out of the box itself. cool stuff.

itzdeb

I keep my brushes in the upper tray of my smaller sign kit. On the side of the box is a velcro piece to attach a tube to bring paper for showcards or paper banners. I also would include motor oil in my brushes as it doesn't freeze in the cold midwest. My other thought off the top of my head is charcoal to do a layout on the paper for the pattern or the sign. I knew a signwriter from Haiti when I was in Florida and he creatively grabbed charcoaled wood from the railroad tracks and wow did he do some awesome layouts. He traveled very light but really knew his stuff and could produce!