• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Police

signage

Yea and you all thought we were all just kidding about it! This sign got hauled away!

Attachments

• SignPoliceweb.jpg
    SignPoliceweb.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 58

ProWraps

ooooohhhh!!! my sign when i had a retail store got put in SIGN JAIL!!!! i had to bail it out for fear of DESTRUCTION!! no joke. i bailed that bidge out quick!

i LOVE cities!!!!

i walked into the code enforcement office and bailed that bad boy out like an 80 year old mother bailing out her 43 year old meth addict from county. i told them i was going to paint a 73' ford van pink and put FREE CANDY on it and they looked at me LIKE I WAS CRAZY. like I WAS CRAZY!!!!

GypsyGraphics

come on Brian.... details, details!!!

was that a sign you made?
why is it being arrested?
they should have called for a paddy wagon... i can't imagine they got it to fit.

ProWraps

btw. luckily this wasnt in california cause unless there was a dead body next to it, they wouldnt have taken the sign.

signage

I heard they are going to be in Reading, picking up the designers and installers during the noreaster:rolleyes::frustrated:

LoneRanger01

Wow, sign police......Makes me wonder if a person is going to have to have a lawyer on stand by in case some one tells them to "just sign here".....

ProWraps

that officer has nice "sign pullin" musssss*whisle*cccccccles.

unfortunately he doesnt have "what will fit into the car" skills.

Attachments

• pedo.jpg
    pedo.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 60

signage

come on Brian.... details, details!!!

was that a sign you made?
why is it being arrested?
they should have called for a paddy wagon... i can't imagine they got it to fit.

The paddy wagon was at the shop getting the printer:omg:

They managed to get hauled off:Big Laugh

Attachments

• sign in trunk.jpg
    sign in trunk.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 50