• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Pricing Question

cinnamongirl56

As I am new to making outdoor business signs I have lots of things to learn and one is sign pricing..............Just got a call from our local SPCA and they need a quote for a sign asap for tonights meeting. I would like to know your thoughts on what to charge for a 3x4 or a 5x4 , they want both sizes priced, I am thinking of using alumalite as they had aluminum on old sign but was not happy as it wasn't very sturdy and bent easlily. they want it to be two seperate signs as the frame for it is still usable and they will do the installing themselves. Very simple sign with an arc top and their name with large SPCA letters and 911# across bottom, one to two vinyl colors and they want it to be capped on all sides. I have an idea in my head but would like some thoughts on what you would charge to see if I am pricing this right. I really appreciate your thoughts and help for this. I tried using the sign calculator but does not have alumalite signs listed.....:thankyou:

R08

It's usually common on this site to show your numbers first then you may expect some replies.