• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Reveal Pulldown

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
sigh.
i have no idea how to make a successful one. i have a 54"x168" sign that needs a cover on it for a grand opening event. the last time i tried this with a paper banner, mother nature decided the reveal was a day early.
ideas?

-Mosher

Pat Whatley

If they are doing a reveal on it thnn banner material and velcro unless you want to get real creative and use grommets and rope rigged in so they can just pull the rope, the knots slip out and the banner falls away.

If you're just trying to cover it until the day it needs to be seen then use black plastic sheeting from the hardware store. You can get a 10' x 100' roll for $21 and they can just rip it off the day its needed.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-10-Ft-x-100-Ft-Black-2-mil-Plastic-Sheeting-RS210-100B/202184042

phototec

Yep, I would use the cheap BLACK PLASTIC mentioned above, you could even put a few grommets along the top to aid in securing the black plastic to the top of the sign and then pull out the rope (twine) that would be running thru the grommets to reveal the new sign as the black plastic falls off.

:smile: