• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shack logo idea

designali

Here's my idea for my new logo. Looking for a constructive critique.
Thanks
Patty

Attachments

• SignShack BC.png
    SignShack BC.png
    19 KB · Views: 209

iSign

It's really more of a font choice than a logo.
It works better without the oval, which reduces it even more to a font.

I think I'd try a different font, but I'd also consider offset stacked copy, & an icon.
Maybe "Sign" above and to the left... the "g" drops in front of "Shack"... and to the left of "Shack" is a little shack icon...

or even stack "Sign" up & to the right, "g" hangs near "k" and shack icon is to right... and "vinyl lettering & graphics" is illustrated like 3 little stacked sign panels posted adjacent to the shack, in similar shack-y style... this would balance "Sign" into the center of the logo...

Marlene

try it without all the outlines. also, try to attach a bigger image as it is hard to see it as it is so small. the font used may not be so bad without all the colors and outlines

SignManiac

Forget color at the moment. Design it in black and white first. If and when that looks right, you can introduce color.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For a shack, I think it's overkill. For a professional sign company, it needs work.