• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop Design/ Production Employee Needed

[h=1]Date: 9-14-2016, 10:00AM[/h]Full Service Traffic Control Company has immediate opening for a Sign Shop Technician.
Candidate will design and produce traffic control as well as permanent signage for internal use and sale to public.
Requirements:
· 1-2+ years experience. Must have Sign Shop Experience in design and/or production
· 1+ year experience. Large Format Printing and Vinyl cutting (Latex Printing preferred)
· Knowledge of sign making tools: laminators, drills, routers, punches, etc.
Be able to make a sign.
· Knowledge of MUTCD and FHWA standards as it pertains to sign making
· Ability to work with customers and sales staff to satisfy the customer
· Strong computer skills, Be able to use design software. FlexiSign preferred.

Submit resume for immediate consideration. EOE
· Compensation: $14 - $18 per hour – based on experience

Please submit resumes to jobs@aconezone.com

1 more bump. I will be taking a new job at a different company, come end of the month. We are looking for someone to fulfill all the sign shop duties from design to production. This is a traffic control shop and the majority, 90% or so, of signs we make are traffic signs. Really is a great place to work and some great people here. If this opportunity hadn't come up for me I wouldn't be looking for a long time.